Are you on the hunt for a great workplace with an awesome group of people?
We pride ourselves on quality, speed, presentation and excellent service. We’re not super formal, but we’re always 100% professional. We really value learning quickly to become experts at everything we do, and we love sharing knowledge thoroughly to make our team the strongest it can be. Every member of our team is a part of our family and an ambassador for our brand. We’re constantly evolving and improving processes and experiences for our people, our customers and our business.
We do not tolerate:
- Unreliability in the form of lateness, inconsistent performance or simply ignoring our processes and training.
- Contemptuous behaviour like laziness, dishonesty, gossip, bullying, impoliteness or general disrespect of others.
We love hanging out together, rewarding our awesome staff, celebrating milestones and achieving new successes. If this is for you, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this role should demonstrate the following:
- A passion for learning and self-improvement
- Professional attitude
- Excellent Communication skills
- A leader in the workplace, no matter what role you're in
- Experience in table service
- RSA (no RSG needed)
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but everything noted above takes priority
If this is for you, send us an email at email@example.com